The German-New Zealand Chamber of Commerce would like to say "Thank you" to everyone, who participated in the Business Conference on “Energy Efficient Solutions for Urban Infrastructure”.
At the one-day conference, German companies active in the field of efficient energy supply systems presented their technology and attended a series of individual meetings after the conference with local companies in New Zealand.
Many thanks to our expert speakers from New Zealand and Germany who discussed energy trends as well as energy efficient solutions in infrastructure and urban development:
- Pramesh Maharaj – EECA
- Matthew Cutler-Welsh – Pro Clima Education Hub
- Dr Anna L Berka – Massey University Business School
- Dr Ali GhaffarianHoseini – AUT
- Dr. Ulrike Stopka – Dresden University of Technology
- Tobias Knahl – Chamber of Commerce Hamburg
- Dr Amirhosein GhaffarianHoseini - Auckland University of Technology
We would like to thank Hartmut Kordus from adKor, Paul Yarrow, Antje und Marius Vargas from GeoClimaDesign and Harald Griffels from Steinel for presenting your specific energy solutions at the conference.
The business conference was a great opportunity to meet with industry professionals from 2 countries.
The presentations from our expert speakers:
If you have any further questions, please contact Christy Carter, Manager Consulting Services.