“Thank you” to all attendees for your interest and participation in yesterday’s workshop “Employing from overseas: immigration and employment aspects”.
We received insights into matters relating to immigration and employment law. Thank you, Evan Veza and Ann Gale from Bank of New Zealand, Paul Millar from Immigration New Zealand and Rachael Mason from Lane Neave Ltd, for sharing your knowledge and providing such useful information.
What we discussed in our workshop:
- Immigration New Zealand: Updates on proposed changes to the immigration system and a brief overview of employer requirements for businesses wanting to utilise immigration, looking at options for short and long-term job opportunities.
- BNZ: The Bank of New Zealand is the bank of New Zealanders, helping Migrants make their goals a reality for over 150 years. We are geared to make it as easy as possible for your new Migrant employees set up their banking in this country. BNZ offers comprehensive services designed to new Migrants transition to New Zealand. You can even open a personal account up to a year before you arrive. Please find more information here.
Visit bnz.co.nz/movingtonz to apply online.
Call our New Zealand team on +64 9 976 6318 or email bnzmigrant.banking(at)bnz.co.nz
- Lane Neave Ltd: Insights and practical information you need to know when employing from overseas.
Please find more information on our speakers and their presentation below:
- The presentation from Ann Gale from Bank of New Zealand
- The presentation from Rachael Mason from Lane Neave Ltd
- The presentation from Paul Millar from Immigration New Zealand