Energy Procurement for Business
This one-day Energy Procurement for Business is for business professionals responsible for purchasing energy (eg. gas or electricity) worth more than $100,000 a year.
This Energy Procurement for Business course will
- Give you an overview of how the electricity market works, and who the key players are
- Give you an understanding of local retailer and network (transmission and distribution) charging structures
- Outline the key commercial risks and opportunities for businesses to consider when procuring electricity and gas.
By the end of this course you will be able to
- Gather and interpret consumption, capacity and power factor information
- Understand the best ways to package supply requirements for the market
- Know how to choose between differently structured retailer offers
- Understand common pitfalls in contracts with supply contracts
- Ensure switching takes place as expected.
Please click here for more information and online registration.