It was a worthwhile opportunity to speak to our experts on Tuesday the 19.02.2019 as it is no longer just about Brexit per se but more importantly about what to do you as a business need to be aware of. which our Experts covered.
The GNZCC as well as our sponsor Western Union Business Solutions, would like to thank you for your attendance at the event.
To be always up to date with the latest updates for your industry sector, please click here for our industry reports.
The next few weeks are likely to see further volatility across currencies as FX markets adjust to the shifting landscape of Brexit negotiations. Both the British pound and euro could see significant moves over the next month-and-a-half. For an FX market perspective on Brexit, please sign up for our free daily newsletter here.
- Oliver Hartwich - Executive Director of the New Zealand Initiative
- Phil Wood - President & Executive Director of the British New Zealand Business Association
- Niels Meinderts - Senior Advisor at MFAT
- Steven Dooley - Currency Strategist at Western Union
- Sarah Salmond - Special Counsel – Head of International Trade at Russel McVeagh
- Paul Dunne - Tax Advisor at EY
- Heiko Stumpf - Director for Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI)