Our business representation service offers a cost-efficient and low-risk alternative for entering the New Zealand market.
For many SMEs the market entry and market development in foreign countries is a considerable undertaking. Furthermore, market, country and language knowledge is often limited, as well as personnel and financial resources. To overcome these barriers, a local business representation could be a convenient solution.
The business representation service offers a contact point for potential customers and business partners in New Zealand. Participating companies will receive a postal and physical address with their own telephone number within the premises of the GNZCC. You will be looked after by a bilingual staff member who is familiar with the New Zealand market and NZ's way of thinking.
The service allows German SMEs to build up closer relations with customers and to improve sales opportunities, despite the up to 12 hour time difference. We will act as a bridge between your export department and the New Zealand customers and business partners. We are here to represent your interests in New Zealand.
Overview of your advantages:
- Cost efficiency
- Local proximity to customers
- Getting to know the New Zealand purchasing behaviour
- Improved sales opportunities
- Postal and physical address within the premises of the GNZCC, which can be used as business address
- Own telephone and fax number and email if necessary
- You will be looked after by a bilingual staff member who is familiar with the New Zealand market and NZ's way of thinking
- Handling of telephone, email and post enquiries and forwarding of incoming mail
- Access to GNZCC meeting rooms in the centre of Auckland’s CBD
- Storage facilities for brochures and presentation material
- Organising your business trip and meetings in New Zealand
- Organising your company presentation / event
- Trade fair preparation, implementation and follow-up
- Research of potential new customers and/or partners
- Promotional marketing activities (e.g. advertisement placement, press releases, mailings)
- Further services