Individualised market information is the first step towards successful business. By being prepared, the risk of undertaking international business activities becomes manageable.
Whether you are looking for a quick market check, customised market information or an extensive market study, our research is tailored to provide you with a better understanding of the German or New Zealand market in regards to your products or services.
The services we can offer include:
- Industry overview (industry size, trade statistics, industry performance)
- Distribution channels
- Analysis of potential competitors and customers
- Industry associations and publications
- Industry trade shows and conferences
- Additional customised market information
Business Partner Search
We help you find suitable business partners or end-customers in Germany or New Zealand. Our market entry services can be booked separately or they can be used to build upon each other. Elements include compiling lists of relevant German and/or New Zealand companies and their contact details, contacting potential business partners on your behalf and organising your business trip and meetings.
Our services cover the following steps:
- Identifying your target group
- Research of potential German/New Zealand business partners using internal and external databases
- Creating your business letter and/or company profile in German/English
- Introducing your company via mail or email to German/New Zealand companies
- Telephone follow-ups
- Set-up and facilitation of email contact or phone conferences
- Organisation of a business trip to Germany/New Zealand to meet with the selected companies
- Final report with detailed profiles of interested companies, address list and information about relevant trade fairs, associations, trade magazines/journals as well as general business information obtained through the search
We offer translations of various documents from English into German and vice versa. Our qualified partners are specialised in industry-specific translations and are approved for carrying out certified translations of official documents.