GNZCC Young Professionals
Our GNZCC Young Professionals group brings young leaders and inspired individuals together.
GNZCC Young Professionals
The German-New Zealand Chamber of Commerce Inc. (GNZCC) is uniquely positioned to help both New Zealand and German businesses and individuals through an increasingly competitive global market environment. Our GNZCC Young Professionals group brings young leaders and inspired individuals together. Our purpose is to show young leaders how they can navigate towards a career of purpose and fulfilment within the German- New Zealand trade world.
Whether you are just launching your career or you are already climbing up the success ladder, the GNZCC has events and platforms to offer that will support your Business/career.
The three pillars of the GNZCC Young Professionals
Build and expand on your professional network
Expand your knowledge beyond your day-to-day routine
Grow your Cultural awareness
Young Professionals Events
Whether workshops, social events or company visits the GNZCC Young Professionals organizes these events to bring together Young and inspired people from New Zealand & Germany.
Become part of a global Network. The GNZCC is in contact with more than 130 German Chambers of Commerce in 90 countries, become part of a unique global network.
Be part of a network of inspirational young professionals and get the opportunities to connect with innovative leaders and managers in New Zealand and Germany.
Why get involved?
We will help you:
- Map out your future -> being visible to new organisations may help you navigate your future career path.
- Boost your CV -> Volunteering is increasingly valued by employers to be as important as work experience
- Step outside your comfort zone
- Inspiration and new ways of working
Be active, be part of the GNZCC Young Professionals
We are convinced this group is going to kick off like shares in Apple. Don't miss out on your opportunity to get involved now. Almost all positions are filled but we still accept applications for:
- VICE President: Do you want to be part of the very core of the Young Professional’s network and help to develop its very roots? This might be the job for you. As Vice President you will be part of the core team and will attend and shape meetings with key internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Social Media Management: Are you passionate about social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter? If that sounds like you then help spread the word about the Young Professionals network by setting up and managing the Young Professional’s various platforms. This job will provide you with the opportunity to draw on the GNZCC’s professional network and build strong relationships with various stakeholders.
If you are interest in one of those volunteer roles, please let Julia (firstname.lastname@example.org) know what role you are interested in and why. Please limit your note to 200 words. We are looking forward to hearing from you.