EMEX - International Engineering Equipment and Machinery Exhibition
May 1 - 3, 2018 Auckland, New Zealand
Since 1980, EMEX has been the largest national exhibition for manufacturing, engineering, machinery and electronics industry in New Zealand. It presents innovative developments from New Zealand companies and around the world.
The German-New Zealand Chamber of Commerce (GNZCC) organizes a trade fair for EMEX at German branch offices in New Zealand and New Zealand representatives of German products.
By working with us you can:
- Increase your brand awareness
- Make use of synergy effects and minimize time and costs
- Reduce stand and exhibitor fees
If you would like to be represented at EMEX but do not have the resources for your own trade fair appearance, we can offer you various options to represent you through catalog display, business card collecting and consulting for your products.
- Measuring and control systems
- Plant automation & operation monitoring machine technology
- Operating Technology & Maintenance
- Welding, Forming & Cutting
- Energy, Environment & Waste Management
- Packaging, labeling & bar coding
- Software & Computerization
Further information about EMEX can be found here.